Monday 28 January 2008

Spin-in at Yarra Bend


Yesterday I spent the day spinning in the park at Yarra Bend. This is an annual event of the HWSG of Victoria, started as part of Australia's Bi-centenial celebrations, as I understand it, as a 'last gasp'. This is the first time I've attended and hopefully, it won't be the last. What more do you want......Spinning, fibre, friends and coffee. Not necessarily in that order....


Sat down with my Kimberley knitting, feeling pretty happy to discover that I hadn't counted stitches for awhile and that I had a significant number less. Found the mistake and two hours later was back where I started the evening. It is looking good, but it is an effort.


I'm also teaching 'Beginning Spinning' at the guild, starting Wednesday, so I need to get a little organised for that.

No comments: