Wednesday 6 February 2008

Making the sample real


After a couple of days in the slow lane, I've finally found the energy to finish making a small sample for Knitting the Kimberley. I've stretched it and painted it in the final colours, after mixing the terracotta(?) with the wrong red to get something that looked purple! It is, however, working well.
The next step, after it dries, is to Paverpol it to a piece of timber. I've found a timber yard nearby and hope to get there today.
I also started my classes for Certificate IV in Professional Web Development, reprising my life before children. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Ann ODyne said...

I am always impressed by people who create beautiful things.

I recently found via a blog, a site called www.etsy.com/ where you can sell things you have made.
It looked like something you would be interested in.
(this is NOT a spam comment)
cheers