Friday 22 February 2008

Vogue Knitting - Winter 2007/2008


Yes, I finally got around to writing about this latest issue. I can't quite get used to the 'VK' title. Doesn't say much!
I don't know about you but I always have problems with sleeve lengths and in this issue is quite a different way to think about measuring for length. It makes complete sense to me...basically the measurement is from the centre back/centre neck along the top of the sleeve/arm. I'm definitely going to try this.
I did like this issue, but there weren't many patterns that I wanted to knit for myself. I did like this for some intarsia knitting. How about dyeing a range of fleece colours - cream, greys, brown, even black the same colour and using that. And at my age, perhaps a t-shirt length rather than a dress.
Hope you like my favourite magazines list. Not quite complete yet.

No comments: