Friday 14 March 2008

Meet some rocks

Kandy




I thought you might like to meet some new friends. I've finished four out of the six. The other two are nearly done. I'm very happy with them and seeing them again this morning did make me smile. I hope it does that for others. They will look cute on the stall on Saturday night.


Trent






Tomorrow is a busy day. Boys tennis, the Black and Coloured Sheepbreeders Association are coming to the Handweavers and Spinners guild to sell their wares. And I have to go to Twilight Sounds at Sills Bend for the market.

Kylie

Sunday will be equally nice with a visit to the Immigration Museum to see the Masks of China exhibition. I will miss youngest son in a rock band, but hubby will be there camera in hand.
Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, they are so cute!
What a brilliant idea - I bet Woolprincess will love them too.
Love Tammie