Wednesday 5 March 2008

Web Design for dummies

As you may be aware I'm currently studying a short course in Web design which harks back to my earlier profession (ie. BC - before children) of Analyst/Programmer. I do however, at times, feel like a fool. In class, terrific......come home and try something....uuuugh. I think it's coming together, but to what end?

Anyway, something far more pleasant is my current spinning. In the Beginning Spinning class we always have a quick random dyeing lesson. It's fun and opens the students up to the possibility of colour to make even their earliest attempts look wonderful.
This is my attempt. I like to try something and this time, I didn't wash the fleece before dyeing. It is surprising, as it took the colour much better than I thought it would.
Here is the fluff, combed, before spinning.
The next class is tonight, I hope I can spin it all up.
Off to In.cube8tr today, wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm ... pretty fluff!
Hope you had a great "cube-warming" today. I was with you in spirit ... sigh ...
Love Tammie
;-D