Thursday 22 May 2008

Business needs looking at


I delivered my two wrist warmers to In.cube8tr, including this beautiful pair. I'm enjoying making these and I hope they're successful.
Unfortunately, there have been no sales and I need to examine what might be happening. So I've come up with the following:
1. I'm competing with beautifully packaged items, especially the jewellery. Good packaging can encourage gift giving as well as highlighting the product.
2. I need to look at what has actually sold well. The silk scarves keep moving, the tri-scarf has sold quickly, the wrist warmers, despite few sales, have moved well. They're new and I've made only a few.
3. My art weaving needs to find its own home.
Obviously more thinking is required, but I'll work on that for the next change at In.cube8tr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute wrist-warmers! Are they cables winding themselves inbetween your buttons? Great idea!! Maybe you could also add cables/buttons to the rib at top & bottom ... just a thought.
Love Tammie
;-D