Wednesday 17 September 2008

What have I been doing?

Mainly bookwork, labels, even washing my market table cloths. I decided that as doing all the administrative things I usually leave to the last week wasn't really getting them done, I've decided to do them this week. It's usually a bit flat after the excitement of a market day.....yes, it was successful, quiet but some lovely return business and friends. This means not so much actual work being done.

As well, I'm working on setting up my Etsy shop. Yes, I've decided to take the plunge, despite my reservations about its large size. It's only about the size of a small city, and I manage to live in Melbourne of three million, so I should be able to manage Etsy. It is quite an online community and the sharing of information and experience seems to be encouraged.

I'll let you know when I open up for business!

No comments: