Wednesday 19 November 2008

Chocolate

3D5S visited Handorf's chocolate cafe (http://www.hahndorfs.com.au/) and were able to take pictures of this beautiful product.

As inspiration they have everything: beautiful to look at, luscious to taste, sticky to touch, I'm not always sure what smells of chocolate conjur up, and I must say that they are a bit silent, though descriptions of each of them do elicit 'mmmmmmm' sounds.



Chocolate itself reminds me of silk and of course, what delightful colours are dropped into the centres. The repetition of shape also can suggest pattern.



I have a small amount of chocolate coloured fleece that was given to me and I did want to do something special....All I have to do is find the right filling.

1 comment:

Leonie said...

mmmm chockies, stop tempting me!!