Friday 20 March 2009

Autumn Sale

Saturday (March 21st, 10am-3pm) is the next 9"x5" QMM market and I'm going to have a GIANT sale. 20% off everything.





There are several reasons for this and I'm actually quite excited. This is all part of the ongoing research into the how to run my business successfully.



Here are the reasons I have for having a sale.



1. To move enough items that replacing them will freshen up my range of products. There are some things that are seen and admired at most markets, someone will want them!

2. To see if the price difference makes an impact on sales. I don't want to reduce prices as they represent a fair price, but a sale can test the waters.

3. To see if just having a sale makes any difference to sales. I'm not sure how I'll tell the difference between 2 and 3, but we'll see.

So, if you're around Ivanhoe on Saturday, come and visit us. Maybe you'll pick up a bargain.

No comments: