Thursday 18 June 2009

News flash

Just a few items of information, just to keep you all up to date!

1. I had a wonderful day at Craft Hatch, successful on many levels, including selling three hats......I hadn't sold a hat for sooo long.
2. Nothing was finished for sale, so no pictures. I thought it was a good week and was surprised on Sunday, alot must have been started?
3. The first year students of the DVA have an exhibition called 'Landscape' on at the moment. It's at the Pigment Gallery on the 2nd floor of the renowned Nicholas building on Swanston st. (corner of Flinders Lane). I have a painting in it. The opening was yesterday and it's a wonderful showcase of all our work, and it's good!
4. Buttonmania is on the same floor and their sale is on! I'm going down there today, as it only lasts till Saturday. Definitely don't want to miss this one.

No comments: