Saturday 3 October 2009

Inspired colours galore

Hugely busy, in need of some gentle recreation, off to Experimental Spinning for the afternoon. Whilst the lovely Charley of Ixchel Angora Bunny and Funky Fibre gave a talk to the spinning certificate group, we carded colours to create all sorts of colours, using basic blue, red, yellow, black and white wool top.


Charley even had one of her absolutely gorgeous, fluffy Angora Bunnies to show.


So an excellent afternoon all round.


On one of my trips to Angus and Robertson in search of bargains I had picked up this book, full of the most wonderfully colourful pictures.
I chose this picture and these are the colours I managed to create.
When the rush is over I'm going to create some more and combine them into a single yarn, full of wonderfully exuberant colour.
Recharged, ready to go, thanks everyone.....

No comments: