Anyway, all I have to do is to tell you seven things you might not know about myself. (Deep breath, you don't have to tell things you don't want people to know.....), and, to also honour another seven bloggers in a similar way.
Seven things about me:
1. I didn't learn to swim till I was 21, and I didn't learn to ride a bike badly till I was 28. (Not sure if they're things you should admit as an Australian.
2. I always had deep desires to both paint and write. I now have done both, but not in the deeply romantic way that you might think.
3. I would love to play a musical instrument, but I have no idea what.
4. I'm only ticklish under my feet. I can release this information because my children are too old to try 'Let's tickle mummy'.
5. I like driving cars. Not driving them fast, just trying different cars. At college, I got to drive a kombi van, lime green V8 monaro (classic!), a brand spanking new datsun 120y and a few others. I did think, while I remembered this, that maybe the guys that should have been boyfriends should have been the guys that let me drive their cars??
6. My favourite movie is 'Local Hero'. I just want to go and live in a small seaside Scottish village.
7. I got my driving licence when I was 18 and the first place I drove to was my Grandma Bennett's house, about 15 minutes away. Thinking about this reminds me of how much I miss her.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
1. Ixchel Angora Bunny & Funky Fibre Art
2. Art journal
3. Dr Bones knits
4. Saint Verde digest
They all inspire me, one way or another and this is just a little thankyou, and two more blogs, relatively new to me that I'm falling in love with:
6. Advanced Style
7. t does wool